303 Grove St, Oxford, NC 275653 beds, 1 bath, 960 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
In describing the area to a friend, I once said," the sound of battling lawn mowers is going on today"
- Lot: 77 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2012 for $28,000
- Price/sqft: $29
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- RV Parking
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Composition, Stone
- Foundation type: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 960 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 191308886830
- Zillow Home ID: 94876634
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 303 Grove Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27565 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 3.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 300% higher than in Oxford, and 94% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27565 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oxford.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 301 Grove St Oxford, NC$94K--11,200
- 305 Grove St Oxford, NC$74K--1.5960
- 115 Albert St Oxford, NC$87K--1960
- 114 Henry St Oxford, NC$68K--11,056
- 111 Albert St Oxford, NC$86K--1960
- 300 Grove St Oxford, NC$96K--21,587
- 110 Henry St Oxford, NC$85K31991
- 109 Albert St Oxford, NC$68K--1960
- 108 Henry St Oxford, NC$86K--1960
- 215 Grove St Oxford, NC$87K21985
- 400 Grove St Oxford, NC$89K321,038
- 216 Grove St Oxford, NC$186K--21,958
- 107 Albert St Oxford, NC$78K--1960
- 401 Grove St Oxford, NC$95K321,780
- 9620 Carolina Ave Oxford, NC$89K--12,206
- 105 Henry St Oxford, NC$86K--1960
- 106 Henry St Oxford, NC$86K--1960
- 213 Grove St Oxford, NC$74K--1924
- 401 Grove St NC$96K--11,324
- 105 Albert St Oxford, NC$85K--1960
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292