- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
303 Maverick St, Boston, MA 021288 beds, 3 baths, 2,994 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,725 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $390,000
- Price/sqft: $130
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,994 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: W:01 P:05274 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59122756
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 303 Maverick Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Boston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 15.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 88.5% greater than in Boston, and 24% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Boston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Boston home values.
- 301 Maverick St # 2 Boston, MA--------
- 301 Maverick St Boston, MA$507K632,994
- 299 Maverick St Boston, MA$398K632,994
- 46 Lamson St East Boston, MA$225K----1,958
- 307 Maverick St Boston, MA$364K721,795
- 36-38 Lamson St Boston, MA$582K533,121
- 297 Maverick St Boston, MA$391K532,994
- 148 Everett St Boston, MA$409K632,256
- 148 Everett St # 3 Boston, MA--------
- 142-146 Everett St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$216K21580
- 142-146 Everett St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$199K11530
- 142-146 Everett St UNIT 3 Boston, MA$218K21580
- 142-146 Everett St UNIT 4 Boston, MA$240K21650
- 150 Everett St # 2 Boston, MA--------
- 150-152 Everett St Boston, MA$521K932,400
- 296 Maverick St Boston, MA$440K733,126
- 140 Everett St Boston, MA$423K431,896
- 140 Everett St # 1 Boston, MA--------
- 298 Maverick St Boston, MA$410K633,148
- 300 Maverick St Boston, MA$421K633,264
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292