303 Seaton Pl NE # 1, Washington, DC 200022 beds, 1 bath, 623 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1935
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 623 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2138288468
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 303 Seaton Pl Ne # 1
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Eckington, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 193% greater than in Washington, and 140% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Eckington home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Eckington home values.
- 301 Seaton Pl NE Washington, DC$259K21588
- 301 Seaton Pl NE APT 4 Washington, DC$271K21616
- 301 Seaton Pl NE APT 3 Washington, DC$270K21616
- 301 Seaton Pl NE APT 2 Washington, DC$265K21596
- 1811 3rd St NE Washington, DC$391K33.51,300
- 1811 3rd St NE # 1 Washington, DC$623K33.51,459
- 1811 3rd St NE # 2 Washington, DC$721K341,766
- 303 Seaton Pl NE APT 2 Washington, DC$265K21609
- 303 Seaton Pl NE APT 4 Washington, DC$266K21607
- 303 Seaton Pl NE APT 3 Washington, DC$265K21619
- 303 Seaton Pl NE Washington, DC$265K21617
- 1807 3rd St NE Washington, DC$535K21.52,125
- 1805 3rd St NE Washington, DC$575K42.52,000
- 1809 3rd St NE # 2 Washington, DC$676K33.51,766
- 1809 3rd St NE # 1 Washington, DC$625K33.51,459
- 1809 3rd St NE Washington, DC$458K33.51,300
- 302 Seaton Pl NE Washington, DC$406K31.51,512
- 304 Seaton Pl NE Washington, DC$361K31.51,288
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!