303 Valencia St, Vallejo, CA 945914 beds, 2 baths, 2,108 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $280,000
- Price/sqft: $133
- Parking: 2 spaces, 484 sqft
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,108 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0072246010
- Zillow Home ID: 15671268
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 303 Valencia Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94591 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 56.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.9% lower than in Vallejo, and 76.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 94591 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vallejo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94591 home values.
- 1218 Devlin Dr Vallejo, CA$382K42.52,117
- 311 Valencia St Vallejo, CA$268K421,608
- 1300 Devlin Dr Vallejo, CA$202K321,150
- 267 Valencia St Vallejo, CA$180K321,033
- Barcelona St Vallejo, CA$350K42.51,989
- 1216 Devlin Dr Vallejo, CA$316K42.52,208
- 398 Barcelona St Vallejo, CA$334K321,900
- 310 Valencia St Vallejo, CA$316K432,192
- 1306 Devlin Dr Vallejo, CA$228K321,033
- 319 Valencia St Vallejo, CA$244K43.012,004
- 1301 Devlin Dr Vallejo, CA$276K421,463
- 1212 Devlin Dr Vallejo, CA$343K42.51,989
- 261 Valencia St Vallejo, CA$252K421,608
- 318 Valencia St Vallejo, CA$341K42.52,120
- 384 Barcelona St Vallejo, CA$203K321,484
- 1215 Devlin Dr Vallejo, CA$347K421,673
- 1314 Devlin Dr Vallejo, CA$275K321,117
- 1307 Devlin Dr Vallejo, CA$260K321,117
- 111 Castile St Vallejo, CA$278K421,608
- 1419 Granada Ct Vallejo, CA$366K421,808
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292