303 W 7th Ave, Conshohocken, PA 194284 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,028 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $358,000
- Price/sqft: $177
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,028 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot width: 36
- Parcel #: 050012008011
- Zillow Home ID: 67357613
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 303 W 7th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19428 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 10.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 48.7% lower than in Philadelphia Metro, and 68.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 19428 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19428 home values.
- 305 W 7th Ave Conshohocken, PA$393K332,028
- 301 W 7th Ave Conshohocken, PA$441K42.52,320
- 620 Wood St Conshohocken, PA$267KStudio--1,800
- 331 W 7th Ave Conshohocken, PA$215K21.51,196
- 618 Wood St Conshohocken, PA$165K211,260
- 342 W 7th Ave Conshohocken, PA$372K332,595
- 618 1/2 Wood St Conshohocken, PA$244K31.51,600
- 346 W 7th Ave Conshohocken, PA$369K332,595
- 312 W 6th Ave Conshohocken, PA$193K331,588
- 333 W 7th Ave Conshohocken, PA$195K211,040
- 352 W 7th Ave Conshohocken, PA$371K332,595
- 627 Wood St Conshohocken, PA$175K31.51,024
- Maple Dr Conshohocken, PA$278K------
- West Ave Conshohocken, PA$382K------
- Alan Wood Rd Conshohocken, PA$2.44M------
- W 5th Ave Conshohocken, PA$277K------
- West Ave Conshohocken, PA$321K------
- Maple St #B Conshohocken, PA$256K------
- Overlook Ln Conshohocken, PA$958K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.