3030 Hackberry Ln, York, PA 174044 beds, 4 baths, 2,414 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.55 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $215,000
- Price/sqft: $89
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,414 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 360003602800000000
- Zillow Home ID: 67587689
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3030 Hackberry Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 17404 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 29% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 119.4% greater than in Manchester Township, and 1.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 17404 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Manchester Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 17404 home values.
- 3020 Hackberry Ln York, PA$245K42.52,296
- 3040 Hackberry Ln York, PA$256K42.52,808
- 2975 Balsa St York, PA$215K42.51,944
- 2981 Balsa St York, PA$172K321,248
- 2965 Balsa St York, PA$185K42.51,795
- 996 Ironwood Way York, PA$247K442,462
- 2989 Balsa St York, PA$209K42.51,964
- 999 Redbud Ct York, PA$274K432,798
- 2959 Balsa St York, PA$190K32.51,970
- 3050 Hackberry Ln York, PA$211K32.52,200
- 3010 Hackberry Ln York, PA$270K42.52,833
- 3005 Balsa St York, PA$195K42.52,139
- 976 Ironwood Way York, PA$303K43.53,933
- 995 Ironwood Way York, PA$254K42.52,564
- 3069 Hackberry Ln York, PA$233K42.52,621
- 2947 Balsa St York, PA$225K321,768
- 3070 Hackberry Ln York, PA$291K53.52,910
- 998 Redbud Ct York, PA$229K42.52,700
- 3015 Balsa St York, PA$216K42.52,064
- 981 Ironwood Way York, PA$268K32.52,456
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.