3030 Oakford Ave, Baltimore, MD 212153 beds, 1 bath, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Built in 1933
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $29,750
- Price/sqft: $30
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 19
- Parcel #: 3350E016
- Zillow Home ID: 36594398
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3030 Oakford Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Parklane market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 41.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.5% lower than in Baltimore, and 206% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Parklane home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21215 home values.
- 3028 Oakford Ave Baltimore, MD$95K------
- 3032 Oakford Ave Baltimore, MD$73K------
- 3026 Oakford Ave Baltimore, MD$52K------
- 3034 Oakford Ave Baltimore, MD$59K31--
- 3024 Oakford Ave Baltimore, MD$57K------
- 3036 Oakford Ave Baltimore, MD$68K31--
- 3022 Oakford Ave Baltimore, MD$82K------
- 3038 Oakford Ave Baltimore, MD$44K------
- 3020 Oakford Ave Baltimore, MD$68K32--
- 3019 Wylie Ave Baltimore, MD$39K32--
- 3017 Wylie Ave Baltimore, MD$84K------
- 3021 Wylie Ave Baltimore, MD$82K------
- 3015 Wylie Ave Baltimore, MD$82K------
- 3023 Wylie Ave Baltimore, MD$81K------
- 3018 Oakford Ave Baltimore, MD$41K31--
- 3013 Wylie Ave Baltimore, MD$80K------
- 3025 Wylie Ave Baltimore, MD$68K------
- 3016 Oakford Ave Baltimore, MD$34K31620
- 3011 Wylie Ave Baltimore, MD$73K41--
- Wylie Ave Baltimore, MD$33K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.