- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- 35 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,739 all time views
- 16 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $104,100
- Last sale price/sqft: $84
- MLS #: O5339715
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces, 462 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Microwave Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Architectural Style \ Ranch, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Exterior Features \ French Doors, Exterior Features \ Fruit Trees, Exterior Features \ Gutters / Downspouts, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Exterior Features \ Trees/Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ Other, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Garage Features \ Drive Space, Garage Features \ Side Rear Entry, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, Heatingand Fuel \ Wall Furnace, HOA Common Assn \ None, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Interior Layout \ Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Master Bedroom Downstairs, Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Last Change Type \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Location \ Flood Zone, Location \ In County, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ Street Paved, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Tub With Shower, Office Primary Board ID \ West Volusia, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ Gunite/Concrete, Pool Type \ In Ground, Property Description \ One Story, Property Description \ Split Level, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Pending, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Fire Hydrant, Utilities \ Private Utilities, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Utilities \ Public Water Available, Utilities \ Street Lights
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,244 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Parcel #: 112228415200850
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 46099451
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $100-160K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32818 home values will rise 7.4% next year, compared to a 8.1% rise for Orange as a whole. Among 32818 homes, this home is 10.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 50.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32818, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 314.6% greater than in Orange, and 871.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32818 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32818 home values.
|3036 Pell Mell Dr Orlando, FL||$144K||3||2||2,028|
|3024 Pell Mell Dr Orlando, FL||$111K||3||2||1,149|
|3102 Pell Mell Dr Orlando, FL||$120K||3||2||1,244|
|3018 Pell Mell Dr Orlando, FL||$132K||4||3||1,610|
|3029 Lambath Rd Orlando, FL||$121K||3||2||1,326|
|3023 Lambath Rd Orlando, FL||$114K||3||2||1,402|
|3035 Lambath Rd Orlando, FL||$133K||3||2||1,460|
|3017 Lambath Rd Orlando, FL||$141K||4||2.5||1,852|
|3107 Lambath Rd Orlando, FL||$138K||4||2||1,858|
|3118 Pell Mell Dr Orlando, FL||$106K||3||2||1,125|
|3031 Pell Mell Dr Orlando, FL||$134K||3||2||1,577|
|Pell Mell Dr Orlando, FL||$134K||3||2||1,577|
|3025 Pell Mell Dr Orlando, FL||$145K||3||2.5||1,752|
|3012 Pell Mell Dr Orlando, FL||$160K||3||2||2,410|
|3037 Pell Mell Dr Orlando, FL||$143K||3||2||1,636|
|Pell Mell Dr Orlando, FL||$119K||3||2||1,326|
|3019 Pell Mell Dr Orlando, FL||$119K||3||2||1,326|
|3113 Lambath Rd Orlando, FL||$109K||2||2||1,242|
|3011 Lambath Rd Orlando, FL||$105K||3||2||1,242|
|3103 Pell Mell Dr Orlando, FL||$163K||3||2.5||2,430|
Nearby Schools in Orange
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!