3030 Raymond Ave, Altadena, CA 910012 beds, 1 bath, 672 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,835 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $400,000
- Price/sqft: $595
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 672 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Lot depth: 97
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 5833019003
- Zillow Home ID: 20911705
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3030 Raymond Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 91001 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 17.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.6% less than in Altadena, and 52.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 91001 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Altadena.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91001 home values.
- 3022 Raymond Ave Altadena, CA$470K21751
- 227 E Palm St Altadena, CA$499K31785
- 221 E Palm St Altadena, CA$515K311,037
- 205 E Palm St Altadena, CA$904K533,084
- 235 E Palm St Altadena, CA$486K21832
- 3034 Raymond Ave Altadena, CA$750K322,525
- 3052 Raymond Ave Altadena, CA$476K12650
- 241 E Palm St Altadena, CA$509K321,025
- 3061 Raymond Ave Altadena, CA$500K211,032
- 247 E Palm St Altadena, CA$628K421,575
- 2993 Raymond Ave Altadena, CA$815K432,783
- 3062 Raymond Ave Altadena, CA$831K742,907
- 3034 Raymond Ave Altadena, CA$985K322,525
- 2994 Raymond Ave Altadena, CA$776K321,897
- 2994 Raymond Ave Altadena, CA$807K321,897
- 2985 Raymond Ave Altadena, CA$641K311,593
- 2986 Raymond Ave Altadena, CA$725K321,850
- 3078 Raymond Ave Altadena, CA$765K321,806
- 259 E Palm St Altadena, CA$564K331,569
- 2915 Emerson Way Altadena, CA$600K321,347
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!