- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3030 Tennyson St, Denver, CO 802123 beds, 4 baths, 4,161 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $606,000
- Price/sqft: $146
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 240 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Wet Bar
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,161 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Parcel #: 0230408007000
- Zillow Home ID: 13314222
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3030 Tennyson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West Highland market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 1.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 86.4% less than in Denver, and 86.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West Highland home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Highland home values.
- 3036 Tennyson St Denver, CO$456K311,782
- 3018 Tennyson St Denver, CO$413K221,168
- 3040 Tennyson St # 0 Denver, CO$477K322,650
- 3010 Tennyson St Denver, CO$445K311,021
- 3040 Tennyson St Denver, CO$523K322,650
- 3050 Tennyson St Denver, CO$402K211,000
- 4315 W 30th Ave Denver, CO$269K11635
- 3007 Stuart St Denver, CO$600K342,774
- 3009 Stuart St Denver, CO$519K32.51,817
- 3108 Tennyson St Denver, CO$505K311,966
- 3005 Stuart St Denver, CO$537K342,207
- 3035 Stuart St Denver, CO$419K321,680
- 4405 W 30th Ave Denver, CO$211K11550
- 4311 W 30th Ave Denver, CO$272K11635
- 3003 Stuart St Denver, CO$558K342,223
- 4401 W 30th Ave Denver, CO$356K21972
- 3118 Tennyson St Denver, CO$401K22912
- 3101 Stuart St Denver, CO$384K21925
- 4415 W 30th Ave Denver, CO$387K311,144
- 3045 Stuart St Denver, CO$268K221,300
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.