- Lot: 7,562 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Views: 1,770 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: May 2015 for $105,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $93
- Flooring: Other
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- View: City
- Appliances Equipment \ Dishwasher, Driveway \ Paved, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Asphalt\Fiberglass, Available Financing \ FHA\VA, Fences \ Partial, Heating Fuel \ Gas, Last Change Type \ Pending, Appliances Equipment \ Refrigerator, Basement Detail \ Full, Water Sewer \ Public Sewer, Dwelling Type \ Detached, Water Sewer \ Public Water, Exterior \ Aluminum, Property Subtype \ Single Family, Occupant Type \ Owner, Basement Detail \ Finished, Garage Features \ Detached, Amenities \ Park, Cooling Type \ None, View Description \ City View, Amenities \ Playground, Amenities \ Shopping\Mall, Available Financing \ Cash, Available Financing \ Conventional, Heating Type \ Hot Water\Steam, Style \ Bungalow, Living Area Source \ Realist, Association \ NORMMLS, Geocode Source \ Bing
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,123 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 54
- Parcel #: 28A040G030010
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 34509955
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $78-115K.
Market guideZillow predicts 44095 home values will fall 1.1% next year, compared to a 0.6% decrease for Willowick as a whole. Among 44095 homes, this home is valued 6.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 10.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44095, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.7% higher than in Willowick, and 7.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44095 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Willowick.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44095 home values.
|30305 Barjode Rd Willowick, OH||$118K||4||2||1,620|
|30229 Barjode Rd Willowick, OH||$109K||4||2||1,296|
|30304 Oakdale Rd Willowick, OH||$93K||4||1||1,123|
|30309 Barjode Rd Willowick, OH||$100K||4||1||1,217|
|30225 Barjode Rd Willowick, OH||$113K||3||2||1,296|
|30308 Oakdale Rd Willowick, OH||$103K||3||1||1,274|
|30300 Oakdale Rd Willowick, OH||$158K||4||2||2,343|
|30300 Barjode Rd Willowick, OH||$110K||3||1||1,278|
|30232 Barjode Rd Willowick, OH||$88K||3||1||928|
|30312 Oakdale Rd Willowick, OH||$110K||3||1.5||1,123|
|30224 Oakdale Rd Willowick, OH||$107K||5||2||1,296|
|30313 Barjode Rd Willowick, OH||$96K||4||1||1,123|
|30304 Barjode Rd Willowick, OH||$90K||3||1.5||930|
|30228 Barjode Rd Willowick, OH||$91K||3||1||948|
|30221 Barjode Rd Willowick, OH||$109K||3||1||1,440|
|30316 Oakdale Rd Willowick, OH||$89K||3||1||988|
|30308 Barjode Rd Willowick, OH||$89K||3||1||930|
|30224 Barjode Rd Willowick, OH||$95K||3||2||928|
|30220 Oakdale Rd Willowick, OH||$89K||3||1||988|
|30317 Barjode Rd Willowick, OH||$99K||4||1||1,123|
Nearby Schools in Willowick
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!