3031 Bayshore Pointe Dr, Tampa, FL 336113 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,828 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $222,100
- Price/sqft: $121
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 210 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,828 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1369460548
- Zillow Home ID: 58439071
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3031 Bayshore Pointe Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Ballast Point market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 52.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44.2% less than in Tampa, and 58.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Ballast Point home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ballast Point home values.
- 3033 Bayshore Pointe Dr Tampa, FL$214K32.51,714
- 3035 Bayshore Pointe Dr Tampa, FL$218K331,714
- 3027 Bayshore Pointe Dr Tampa, FL$225K32.51,917
- W Ellis Dr Tampa, FL$160K221,178
- Bayshore Pointe Dr Tampa, FL$218K32.51,850
- 3037 Bayshore Pointe Dr Tampa, FL$218K32.51,828
- 3025 Bayshore Pointe Dr Tampa, FL$216K331,714
- 3023 Bayshore Pointe Dr Tampa, FL$215K32.51,800
- 6526 S Macdill Ave Tampa, FL$132K211,036
- 3057 Pointeview Dr Tampa, FL$212K32.51,828
- 3021 Bayshore Pointe Dr Tampa, FL$215K32.51,828
- 3055 Pointeview Dr Tampa, FL$220K331,828
- 3019 Bayshore Pointe Dr Tampa, FL$222K331,926
- 6603 S Macdill Ave APT C Tampa, FL$180K11600
- 3053 Pointeview Dr Tampa, FL$227K33.51,714
- 3056 Pointeview Dr Tampa, FL$222K32.51,904
- 3017 Bayshore Pointe Dr Tampa, FL$217K32.51,714
- 3020 Bayshore Pointe Dr Tampa, FL$221K331,904
- 3051 Pointeview Dr Tampa, FL$217K321,828
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.