3031 Nihi St # P16, Honolulu, HI 968194 beds, 2 baths, 872 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,518 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- HOA Fee: $20
- Cooling: Other
- Last sold: Jun 1992 for $120,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 286 spaces, 286 sqft
- Partial basement
- View: City, Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 872 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1140250190016
- Zillow Home ID: 585040
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3031 Nihi Street # P16
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Kalihi Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 93.5% lower than in Honolulu, and 98.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Kalihi Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kalihi Valley home values.
Nearby Schools in Honolulu
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292