3031 Sunscape Ter, Groveland, FL 34736
Sold on 8/19/13: $118,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:2,052 sq ft
- Lot:8,712 sqft
- Year Built:2007
- Last Sold:Aug 2013 for $118,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Washer
- Room TypesDining room, Family room
- Exterior MaterialOther, Stucco
- Garage Size440
- Construction Quality8.0
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow204
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #122224001000012500
- Roof TypeOther
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Zillow Home ID82410514
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$130,950||$122K – $145K||+$3,114||$63||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,195/mo||$1.1K – $1.3K/mo||+$8||$0.58||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 34736 home values will rise 13.7% next year, compared to a 15.1% rise for Groveland as a whole. Among 34736 homes, this home is valued 2.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 24% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 34736 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 60.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.7% greater than in Groveland, and 198.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34736 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Groveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34736 home values.
Neighborhood for 3031 Sunscape Ter
- 3016 Sunscape Ter Groveland, FL$157K42.52,752
Nearby Schools in Groveland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005