3031 Westfield Ave, Baltimore, MD 212144 beds, 2 baths, 1,255 sqft
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1918
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $75,000
- Price/sqft: $60
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,255 sqft
- Lot depth: 148
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 5616 013
- Zillow Home ID: 36580429
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3031 Westfield Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Westfield market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 24.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19.9% lower than in Baltimore, and 146.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Westfield home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Westfield home values.
- 3033 Westfield Ave Baltimore, MD$153K--11,209
- 3029 Westfield Ave Baltimore, MD$150K--1900
- 3035 Westfield Ave Baltimore, MD$131K--11,343
- 3027 Westfield Ave Baltimore, MD$117K--11,808
- 6302 Eunice Ave Baltimore, MD$162K321,342
- 3101 Westfield Ave Baltimore, MD$132K--1995
- 3025 Westfield Ave Baltimore, MD$179K321,100
- 6300 Eunice Ave Baltimore, MD$205K--1.51,342
- 3028 Westfield Ave Baltimore, MD$189K322,000
- 3030 Westfield Ave Baltimore, MD$142K421,560
- 3026 Westfield Ave Baltimore, MD$118K--1915
- 3103 Westfield Ave Baltimore, MD$177K311,209
- 6309 Eunice Ave Baltimore, MD$203K--12,160
- 3032 Westfield Ave Baltimore, MD$132K31.51,152
- 3024 Westfield Ave Baltimore, MD$143K--1947
- 3023 Westfield Ave Baltimore, MD$206K--21,976
- 3034 Westfield Ave Baltimore, MD$92K--1.51,152
- 3110 Louise Ave Baltimore, MD$156K--11,368
- 6307 Eunice Ave Baltimore, MD$121K--1747
- 3022 Westfield Ave Baltimore, MD$134K--11,085
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.