3032 Park North Dr, El Paso, TX 799044 beds, 3 baths, 2,484 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- 7 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 1991 for $124,000
- Price/sqft: $79
- MLS #: 558862
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: 437 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,484 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: P35899900102100
- Zillow Home ID: 27456353
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3032 Park North Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northeast, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.4% greater than in El Paso, and 37.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northeast home values from rising as quickly as other regions in El Paso.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast home values.
- 3028 Park North Dr El Paso, TX$218K422,297
- 3100 Park North Dr El Paso, TX$186K--22,074
- 3029 Park North Dr El Paso, TX$201K422,293
- 3025 Park North Dr El Paso, TX$194K--2.52,214
- 3101 Park North Dr El Paso, TX$185K422,149
- 3024 Park North Dr El Paso, TX$172K--2.52,418
- 3104 Park North Dr El Paso, TX$162K322,328
- 3017 Devils Tower Cir El Paso, TX$168K322,473
- 3021 Park North Dr El Paso, TX$158K--21,726
- 3105 Park North Dr El Paso, TX$192K31.752,032
- 3020 Park North Dr El Paso, TX$161K--2.52,014
- 3013 Devils Tower Cir El Paso, TX$160K--21,817
- 3108 Park North Dr El Paso, TX$159K321,657
- 3017 Park North Dr El Paso, TX$174K--22,220
- 3016 Devils Tower Cir El Paso, TX$161K--22,026
- 3109 Park North Dr El Paso, TX$205K422,542
- 3105 Titanic Ave El Paso, TX$183K332,589
- 3109 Titanic Ave El Paso, TX$166K--21,982
- 3009 Devils Tower Cir El Paso, TX$159K32.51,852
- 3112 Park North Dr El Paso, TX$183K322,070
Nearby Schools in El Paso
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292