3034 Hawthorne St, Longview, WA 986323 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,060 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,935 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- 292 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Price/sqft: $94
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 418 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,060 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 06763132
- Zillow Home ID: 67019196
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3034 Hawthorne Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98632, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.9% higher than in Longview, and 53.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98632 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Longview.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98632 home values.
- 3028 Hawthorne St Longview, WA$186K42.52,053
- 3102 Hawthorne St Longview, WA$210K521,960
- 3115 Hudson St Longview, WA$121K31.51,372
- 3119 Hudson St Longview, WA$139K321,396
- 3109 Hudson St Longview, WA$148K321,414
- 3035 Hawthorne St Longview, WA$154K321,510
- 3103 Hawthorne St Longview, WA$156K321,520
- 3029 Hawthorne St Longview, WA$153K421,452
- 3024 Hawthorne St Longview, WA$198K32.51,789
- 3108 Hawthorne St Longview, WA$155K32.51,502
- 3125 Hudson St Longview, WA$198K42.51,928
- 3103 Hudson St Longview, WA$145K31.51,360
- 3109 Hawthorne St Longview, WA$153K421,476
- 3025 Hawthorne St Longview, WA$207K321,798
- 3114 Hudson St Longview, WA$221K42.52,304
- 3108 Hudson St Longview, WA$139K31.51,324
- 3118 Hudson St Longview, WA$158K32.51,478
- 3114 Hawthorne St Longview, WA$196K32.51,952
- 3018 Hawthorne St Longview, WA$158K421,476
- 3048 Hemlock St Longview, WA$110K311,122
Nearby Schools in Longview
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292