- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3035 Ashna Ln, Orlando, FL 328063 beds, 2 baths, 1,559 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,498 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- HOA Fee: $56
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $235,000
- Price/sqft: $151
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,559 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Parcel #: 062330032100580
- Zillow Home ID: 46070264
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3035 Ashna Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32806 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 62.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37% lower than in Orlando, and 55.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32806 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32806 home values.
- 3017 Ashna Ln Orlando, FL$245K321,966
- 3051 Ashna Ln Orlando, FL$227K421,640
- 3001 Ashna Ln Orlando, FL$236K421,637
- 3067 Ashna Ln Orlando, FL$227K321,899
- 3036 Ashna Ln Orlando, FL$225K321,646
- 3050 Ashna Ln Orlando, FL$245K42.52,076
- 3016 Ashna Ln Orlando, FL$246K42.52,145
- 3085 Ashna Ln Orlando, FL$238K421,953
- 1811 Everhart Dr Orlando, FL$247K42.52,148
- 1806 Osman Ave Orlando, FL$241K321,640
- 1801 Osman Ave Orlando, FL$227K421,658
- 1817 Everhart Dr Orlando, FL$225K321,646
- 1807 Osman Ave Orlando, FL$255K421,953
- 1825 Everhart Dr Orlando, FL$245K421,930
- 1812 Osman Ave Orlando, FL$212K321,308
- 1813 Osman Ave Orlando, FL$249K32.51,946
- 1831 Everhart Dr Orlando, FL$224K321,637
- 1819 Osman Ave Orlando, FL$233K321,833
- 1818 Osman Ave Orlando, FL$248K321,633
- 1825 Osman Ave Orlando, FL$241K321,953
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.