3035 Millbrook Dr, San Jose, CA 951483 beds, 2 baths, 1,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,860 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Last sold: Jul 1985 for $95,000
- Parking: Garage, 437 sqft
- Garbage and Gardening included, Livingroom, Electric oven/stove, dishwasher/Disposal, Carpeted Floors, noPets Allowed
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1967
- Lot depth: 98
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 65915057
- Zillow Home ID: 19793005
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3035 Millbrook Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Evergreen market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 8.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for San Jose, and 64.2% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Evergreen home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,259 sqft, 7,405 sqft lot, built in 1973
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 4 beds, 2 baths
1,451 sqft, 6,098 sqft lot, built in 1968
- 4 beds, 2 baths
- 3041 Millbrook Dr San Jose, CA$495K321,100
- 3052 Bradshaw Dr San Jose, CA$667K321,463
- 3047 Millbrook Dr San Jose, CA$693K531,989
- 3050 Bradshaw Dr San Jose, CA$587K421,320
- 3027 Millbrook Dr San Jose, CA$635K321,320
- 3048 Bradshaw Dr San Jose, CA$621K321,320
- 3053 Millbrook Dr San Jose, CA$670K421,724
- 3021 Millbrook Dr San Jose, CA$645K321,463
- 3045 Remington Way San Jose, CA$723K532,546
- 3046 Bradshaw Dr San Jose, CA$631K321,463
- 3026 Millbrook Dr San Jose, CA--321,158
- 3059 Millbrook Dr San Jose, CA$631K421,463
- 3022 Millbrook Dr San Jose, CA$599K321,341
- 3043 Remington Way San Jose, CA$679K321,778
- 3044 Bradshaw Dr San Jose, CA$632K321,463
- 3015 Millbrook Dr San Jose, CA--321,320
- 3018 Millbrook Dr San Jose, CA$695K622,466
- 3065 Millbrook Dr San Jose, CA$642K321,463
- 3042 Bradshaw Dr San Jose, CA$580K321,232
- 3090 Lynview Dr San Jose, CA--421,209
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.