3036 10th Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 554073 beds, 2 baths, 2,204 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1912
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $90,000
- Price/sqft: $41
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,204 sqft
- Lot depth: 126
- Lot width: 42
- Parcel #: 0202824210059
- Zillow Home ID: 1704590
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3036 10th Avenue S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Powderhorn Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 95.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 48% higher than in Minneapolis, and 443.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Powderhorn Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Minneapolis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Powderhorn Park home values.
- 3032 10th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$158K411,600
- 3040 10th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$154K211,472
- 3028 10th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$257K322,440
- 3044 10th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$220K31.751,904
- 3024 10th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$250K733,090
- 3048 10th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$143K522,840
- 3052 10th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$243K832,286
- 3039 Elliot Ave Minneapolis, MN$200K41.51,404
- 3041 Elliot Ave Minneapolis, MN$177K311,664
- 3033 Elliot Ave Minneapolis, MN$201K321,560
- 3033 Elliot Ave Minneapolis, MN$169K31.51,480
- 3029 Elliot Ave Minneapolis, MN$114K31.51,300
- 3043 Elliot Ave Minneapolis, MN$119K322,288
- 3025 Elliot Ave Minneapolis, MN$182K31.52,050
- 3025 Elliot Ave Minneapolis, MN$252K322,050
- 3049 Elliot Ave Minneapolis, MN$186K422,126
- 3021 Elliot Ave Minneapolis, MN$114K422,692
- 3055 Elliot Ave Minneapolis, MN$211K411,909
- 3100 10th Ave S APT 4 Minneapolis, MN$153K11850
- 3100 10th Ave S APT 2 Minneapolis, MN$145K11700
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.