3036 16th Ave W, Seattle, WA 981191 bed, 1 bath, 498 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 2014
- Heating: Forced air
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $1,900,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- Clubhouse, Living room, New property, Secured entry
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 498 sqft
- Parcel #: 2770602910
- Zillow Home ID: 48824989
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3036 16th Avenue W
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98119 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 24.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.8% greater than in Seattle, and 24% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98119 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98119 home values.
- 3032 16th Ave W Seattle, WA--221,150
- 3048 16th Ave W Seattle, WA$505K21980
- 3020 16th Ave W Seattle, WA$551K----2,086
- 1518 W Dravus St Seattle, WA$333KStudio1672
- 3233 15th Ave W Seattle, WA--------
- 3040 17th Ave W APT 311 Seattle, WA$299K11710
- 3040 17th Ave W APT 338 Seattle, WA$283K11910
- 3040 17th Ave W APT 434 Seattle, WA$332KStudio1496
- 3040 17th Ave W APT 309 Seattle, WA$293K11710
- 3040 17th Ave W APT 102 Seattle, WA$444K22929
- 3040 17th Ave W APT 531 Seattle, WA$273KStudio1583
- 3040 17th Ave W APT 533 Seattle, WA$273KStudio1583
- 3040 17th Ave W APT 335 Seattle, WA$294K11710
- 3040 17th Ave W APT 431 Seattle, WA$374KStudio1583
- 3040 17th Ave W APT 103 Seattle, WA$441KStudio1460
- 3040 17th Ave W APT 106 Seattle, WA$364K221,015
- 3040 17th Ave W APT 234 Seattle, WA$366K11688
- 3040 17th Ave W APT 407 Seattle, WA$360K11710
- 3040 17th Ave W APT 336 Seattle, WA$399K11810
- 3040 17th Ave W APT 411 Seattle, WA$301K11710
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292