3036 E Utopia Rd LOT 24, Phoenix, AZ 850503 beds, 2 baths, 1,712 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,321 sqft
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 1972
- HOA Fee: $90
- Heating: Other
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Accessibility Feat. \ Bath Grab Bars,Accessibility Feat. \ Zero-Grade Entry,Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst,Assoc Rules/Info \ Clubhouse/Rec Center,Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks),Assoc Rules/Info \ Self Managed,Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N,Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Monthly,Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y,Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N,Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint,Association Fee Incl \ Garbage Collection,Basement: Basement Y/N \ N,Complex Feature \ Clubhouse/Rec Room,Complex Feature \ Coin-Op Laundry,Complex Feature \ Community Laundry,Complex Feature \ Community Pool,Complex Feature \ Community Spa,Const - Finish \ Stucco,Construction \ Frame - Wood,Cooling \ Refrigeration,Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar,Dwelling Styles \ Detached,Dwelling Type \ Mfg/Mobile Housing,Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s),Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s),Exterior Features \ Patio,Exterior Features \ Private Street(s),Exterior Features \ Storage Shed(s),Exterior Stories \ 1,Features \ No Interior Steps,Fencing \ None,Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace,Flooring \ Carpet,Flooring \ Laminate,Flooring \ Tile,Heating \ Electric Heat,High School \ Adult,Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Full,Items Updated: Ht/Cool Partial/Full \ Full,Items Updated: Roof Partial/Full \ Full,Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Elec,Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher,Kitchen Features \ Disposal,Kitchen Features \ Pantry,Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec,Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator,Kitchen Features \ Wall Oven(s),Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Back,Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Front,Laundry \ Dryer Included,Laundry \ Inside Laundry,Laundry \ Washer Included,Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm,Master Bedroom \ Split,Mfg Home Features \ Multi-Wide,New Financing \ Cash,Other Rooms \ Great Room,Ownership \ Co-Operative,Pool - Private \ No Pool,Property Description \ North/South Exposure,Roofing \ Metal,Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ N,Services \ City Services,Sewer \ Sewer - Public,Source Apx Lot SqFt \ Owner,Source of SqFt \ County Assessor,Spa \ None,Tax Municipality \ Phoenix,Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval,Technology \ Sat Dish TV Lsd,Unit Style \ All on One Level,Utilities \ APS,Utilities \ SW Gas,Water \ City Water,
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,712 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Zillow Home ID: 2113201904
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3036 E Utopia Road LOT 24
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Paradise Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.9% lower than in Phoenix, and 55.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Paradise Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Paradise Valley home values.
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292