This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,321 sqft
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 1972
- Views: 615 all time views
- HOA Fee: $90
- Heating: Other
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Accessibility Feat. \ Bath Grab Bars, Accessibility Feat. \ Zero-Grade Entry, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Assoc Rules/Info \ Clubhouse/Rec Center, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Self Managed, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Monthly, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Garbage Collection, Basement: Basement Y/N \ N, Complex Feature \ Clubhouse/Rec Room, Complex Feature \ Coin-Op Laundry, Complex Feature \ Community Laundry, Complex Feature \ Community Pool, Complex Feature \ Community Spa, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Mfg/Mobile Housing, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Private Street(s), Exterior Features \ Storage Shed(s), Exterior Stories \ 1, Features \ No Interior Steps, Fencing \ None, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Adult, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Ht/Cool Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Roof Partial/Full \ Full, Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Elec, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Kitchen Features \ Wall Oven(s), Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Back, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Front, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Washer Included, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, Master Bedroom \ Split, Mfg Home Features \ Multi-Wide, New Financing \ Cash, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Ownership \ Co-Operative, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Roofing \ Metal, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ N, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ Owner, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Technology \ Sat Dish TV Lsd, Unit Style \ All on One Level, Utilities \ APS, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,712 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Zillow Home ID: 2113201904
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $102-159K.
Market guideZillow predicts Paradise Valley home values will increase 3.2% next year, compared to a 4.1% increase for Phoenix as a whole. Among Paradise Valley homes, this home is valued 27.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 26.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Paradise Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44% less than in Phoenix, and 50.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Paradise Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Paradise Valley home values.
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!