3036 Pierce St, San Francisco, CA 941232 beds, 2 baths, 1,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Located between Union Street & Chestnut Street...two of the most popular neighborhood shopping areas. Walking distance to Crissy Field and the Golden Gate Bridge. Fabulous restaurants and specialty stores. Cow Hollow is between Pacific Heights and the Marina.
- Built in 1906
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Feb 1998 for $540,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- View: City, Water
- Beautiful view of the SF Bay, Alcatraz & Russian Hill
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 0514 040
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 15071285
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3036 Pierce Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Cow Hollow, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.9% lower than in San Francisco, and 89.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Cow Hollow home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cow Hollow home values.
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292