3037 Teresa Dr, Birmingham, AL 352175 beds, 3 baths, 3,950 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
mls # 596894
THE INSIDE OF THIS HOUSE IS LIKE NEW with original hardwood floors!!! Stainless steel appliances and loads of storage space! Completely remodeled 5 BR 3BA with optional mother-in-law suite!!! This home features two full kitchens, large family room, Living/Dining room, 5 bedrooms, 3 full baths, a Bonus room, Huge covered deck, and enough garage space to house three vehicles plus all your lawn equipment. All upgrades are less than two years old.....from new kitchen cabinets, to granite counter tops, to tile flooring in kitchen and baths, to new lighting fixtures, fresh paint, new AC unit and a brand new architectural shingle roof!! The home also features a security system with video surveillance for outside monitoring. Nothing to do here but move in!!! This home definitely needs to be added to your list of MUST SEES! To view the home please contact Candace Smith with Realtysouth 205-296-1908.
- Lot: 0.44 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $151,500
- Price/sqft: $38
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Partial basement, 567 sqft
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,950 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 129
- Parcel #: 1300193004004000
- Zillow Home ID: 903320
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3037 Teresa Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 35217, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 94.3% greater than in Fultondale, and 29.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 35217 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fultondale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 35217 home values.
- 3033 Teresa Dr Birmingham, AL$98K41.51,188
- 3033 Teresa Ave Hueytown, AL$132K332,126
- 3041 Teresa Dr Birmingham, AL$97K31.51,269
- 3040 Teresa Dr Birmingham, AL$109K321,198
- 3036 Teresa Dr Birmingham, AL$121K321,330
- 720 Darlene Dr Birmingham, AL$125K321,566
- 716 Darlene Dr Birmingham, AL$101K321,224
- 3029 Teresa Ave Hueytown, AL$117K321,514
- 3029 Teresa Dr Birmingham, AL$123K31.51,218
- 3045 Teresa Ave Hueytown, AL$134K321,885
- 3045 Teresa Dr Birmingham, AL$101K321,344
- 3044 Teresa Dr Birmingham, AL$121K31.51,644
- 3032 Teresa Dr Birmingham, AL$127K31.51,292
- 712 Darlene Dr Birmingham, AL$124K321,324
- 732 Darlene Dr Birmingham, AL$121K321,516
- 724 Darlene Dr Birmingham, AL$121K321,567
- 3025 Teresa Dr Birmingham, AL$120K321,200
- 3025 Teresa Ave Hueytown, AL$129K321,805
- 3028 Teresa Dr Birmingham, AL$126K331,409
- 708 Darlene Dr Birmingham, AL$103K321,310
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.