- Lot: 5,248 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Views: 6,992 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $205,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $125
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Type of Association \ None, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Parking Description \ Driveway, Restrictions \ None, Roof Description \ Barrel Roof, Tax Information \ Tax Reflects No Exemptions, Terms Considered \ Conventional, Type of Property \ Single, Water Description \ Municipal Water, Bedroom Description \ Master Bedroom Ground Level, Board Identifier \ Miami Board of Realtors, Design \ Detached, Design Description \ One Story, Exterior Features \ Fence, Interior Features \ First Floor Entry, Year Built Description \ Resale, Style \ No Pool\No Water, Sewer Description \ Other, Water Description \ Other, Floor Description \ Ceramic Floor, Lot Description \ Less Than 1\4 Acre Lot, Front Exposure \ North, Subdivision Information \ No Subdiv\Park Info, Equipment\Appliances \ Other, Terms Considered \ FHA-Va Approved, Section \ 4, Terms Considered \ Fha, Terms Considered \ Va, Status \ Backup Contract-Call LA, Municipal Code \ 1, Folio Number \ 01-41-04-037-0270, Subdivision Name \ CORAL NOOK
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,644 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0141040370270
- Zillow Home ID: 43842240
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $220-287K.
Market guideZillow predicts Alameda - West Flagler home values will increase 6% next year, compared to a 5.7% rise for Miami as a whole. Among Alameda - West Flagler homes, this home is valued 30.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 16.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Alameda - West Flagler, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.2% lower than in Miami, and 153.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Alameda - West Flagler home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Alameda - West Flagler home values.
|3034 SW 4th St Miami, FL||$246K||2||1||100|
|3044 SW 4th St Miami, FL||$235K||2||1||1,266|
|SW 5th St Miami, FL||$228K||3||1||1,250|
|3045 SW 5th St Miami, FL||$228K||3||1||1,250|
|3026 SW 4th St Miami, FL||$212K||2||1||1,101|
|3048 SW 4th St Miami, FL||$263K||4||3||1,661|
|3035 SW 5th St Miami, FL||$246K||3||1||1,571|
|3055 SW 5th St Miami, FL||$225K||2||1||1,229|
|3011 SW 4th St Miami, FL||$277K||4||3||1,654|
|3029 SW 5th St Miami, FL||$277K||2||1||2,003|
|3019 SW 4th St Miami, FL||$237K||2||1||1,607|
|3019 SW 4th St Miami, FL||$267K||4||4||1,607|
|3020 SW 4th St Miami, FL||$243K||2||1||100|
|3054 SW 4th St Miami, FL||$184K||2||1||885|
|3031 SW 4th St Miami, FL||$230K||2||1||1,233|
|3001 SW 4th St Miami, FL||$274K||3||2||1,608|
|3025 SW 5th St Miami, FL||$193K||2||1||1,001|
|3077 SW 5th St Miami, FL||$244K||3||2||1,522|
|3041 SW 4th St Miami, FL||$248K||2||1||1,530|
|3010 SW 4th St Miami, FL||$277K||3||2||1,877|
Nearby Schools in Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!