3039 51st St, San Diego, CA 921053 beds, 2 baths, 1,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Last sold: Dec 1998 for $113,500
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: Territorial
- Air-Conditioner, Granite Countertops, Stainless Appliances
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4772730600
- Zillow Home ID: 17013380
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3039 51st Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Oak Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 31.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 134% greater than in San Diego, and 22.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Oak Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Oak Park home values.
- 3027 51st St San Diego, CA$336K311,098
- 3051 51st St San Diego, CA$326K311,098
- 3015 51st St San Diego, CA$334K311,094
- 3015 51st St San Diego, CA$341K311,100
- 3063 51st St San Diego, CA$335K311,098
- 3038 Collura St San Diego, CA$359K31.51,508
- 3026 Collura St San Diego, CA$375K422,048
- 3050 Collura St San Diego, CA$342K31.51,242
- 3003 51st St San Diego, CA$346K31.51,242
- 3014 Collura St San Diego, CA$357K31.51,686
- 3062 Collura St San Diego, CA$325K311,094
- 3042 51st St San Diego, CA$446K421,466
- 3042 51st St San Diego, CA$369K521,466
- 3060 51st St San Diego, CA$343K31.51,145
- 3075 51st St San Diego, CA$385K62.51,961
- 3028 51st St San Diego, CA$341K311,094
- 3002 Collura St San Diego, CA$361K221,437
- 3074 Collura St San Diego, CA$320K311,098
- 2981 51st St San Diego, CA$324K311,497
- 3016 51st St San Diego, CA$362K31.51,424
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.