3039 Ripley Rd, Cleveland, OH 441203 beds, 1 bath, 1,261 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $21,900
- Price/sqft: $17
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- View: City
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,261 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1966
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 14404053
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 33446084
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3039 Ripley Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Buckeye Shaker market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 96.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26.8% lower than in Cleveland, and 181.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Buckeye Shaker home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cleveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Buckeye Shaker home values.
- 3035 Ripley Rd Cleveland, OH$67K41.51,476
- 3043 Ripley Rd Cleveland, OH$78K31.51,406
- 3031 Ripley Rd Cleveland, OH$86K311,352
- 3047 Ripley Rd Cleveland, OH$81K31.51,349
- 3051 Ashwood Rd Cleveland, OH$107K32.51,521
- Ripley Rd Cleveland, OH$80K311,573
- Hampton Rd Cleveland, OH$101K311,560
- S Woodland Rd Cleveland, OH$86K311,402
- 3023 Ripley Rd Cleveland, OH$90K31.51,352
- 3020 Becket Rd Cleveland, OH$70K31.51,624
- 3055 Ashwood Rd Cleveland, OH$87K311,320
- 3024 Becket Rd Cleveland, OH$66K31.51,624
- 3016 Becket Rd Cleveland, OH$74K31.51,456
- 3028 Becket Rd Cleveland, OH$80K31.51,598
- 3010 Becket Rd Cleveland, OH$61K431,890
- 3059 Ashwood Rd Cleveland, OH$63K31.51,488
- 3015 Ripley Rd Cleveland, OH$53K31.51,594
- 3006 Becket Rd Cleveland, OH$64K31.51,466
- 3034 Becket Rd Cleveland, OH$69K31.51,378
- 3063 Ashwood Rd Cleveland, OH$77K31.51,572
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.