A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,599 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2015
- Views: 3,046 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $1,577,570
- Last sale price/sqft: $494
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Concrete, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- View: City, Mountain
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Architecture \ Q, Building Condition \ Very Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Energy Source(heat) \ See Remarks, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Cement Planked, Exterior \ Cement/Concrete, Exterior \ Wood, Floor Covering \ Bamboo/Cork, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Concrete, Form 17 \ Exempt, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating and cooling \ O, Heating and cooling \ Q, Heating and cooling \ S, Heating/Cooling \ Central A/C, Heating/Cooling \ Heat Pump, Heating/Cooling \ Radiant, Interior Features \ 2nd Kitchen, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot details \ L, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Master bedroom location \ U, New Construction \ Completed, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Flat, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Gas Available, Site Features \ High Speed Internet, Site Features \ Patio, Status \ P, Style \ 13, Utility room location \ U, View \ City, View \ Lake, View \ Mountain, View \ Territorial, Water Source \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Stories: 3
- Floor size: 3,192 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 5016002420
- Zillow Home ID: 96671528
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $995K-1.46M.
Market guideZillow predicts Madison Valley home values will increase 7.2% next year, compared to a 7.6% increase for Seattle as a whole. Among Madison Valley homes, this home is valued 132.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 31.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Madison Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 96.9% greater than in Seattle, and 83.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Madison Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Madison Valley home values.
|305 24th Ave E Seattle, WA||$967K||3||2.25||2,330|
|309 24th Ave E Seattle, WA||$941K||3||3.25||2,190|
|301 24th Ave E Seattle, WA||$980K||3||2.25||2,420|
|2404 E Thomas St Seattle, WA||$684K||3||1||1,539|
|308 24th Ave E Seattle, WA||$826K||3||3||2,260|
|2325 E Thomas St Seattle, WA||$656K||3||2.5||1,440|
|226 24th Ave E # B Seattle, WA||$521K||3||2||1,409|
|236 24th Ave E Seattle, WA||$691K||3||2||1,410|
|310 24th Ave E Seattle, WA||$563K||3||1||1,530|
|226 24th Ave E # A Seattle, WA||$529K||3||1.75||1,450|
|228 24th Ave E # B Seattle, WA||$545K||3||2||1,409|
|2319 E Thomas St Seattle, WA||$669K||3||3||1,600|
|313 24th Ave E Seattle, WA||$933K||3||3||2,920|
|228 24th Ave E # A Seattle, WA||$532K||3||2||1,407|
|228 24th Ave E Seattle, WA||$533K||3||2||1,407|
|224 24th Ave E Seattle, WA||$793K||5||2||2,600|
|322 24th Ave E Seattle, WA||$902K||4||3||2,720|
|229 24th Ave E Seattle, WA||$856K||4||2||3,700|
|225 24th Ave E Seattle, WA||$781K||5||3||3,050|
|321 24th Ave E Seattle, WA||$610K||1||1||1,240|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.