- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
304 24th St, Ames, IA 500103 beds, 2 baths, 1,129 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $139,000
- Price/sqft: $123
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Mud room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,129 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 05-35-175-040
- Zillow Home ID: 93955853
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 304 24th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 50010, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 100% higher than in Ames, and 99.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 50010 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Ames.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 2315 Duff Ave Ames, IA$164K------
- 310 24th St Ames, IA$175K------
- 2305 Duff Ave Ames, IA$175K32.51,561
- 2407 Duff Ave Ames, IA$159K221,392
- 316 24th St Ames, IA$144K------
- 2324 Duff Ave Ames, IA$194K------
- 313 24th St Ames, IA$175K------
- 2223 Duff Ave Ames, IA$168K------
- 2222 Kellogg Ave Ames, IA$194K43.51,434
- 2304 Kellogg Ave Ames, IA$149K------
- 2314 Kellogg Ave Ames, IA$161K------
- 2218 Kellogg Ave Ames, IA$145K------
- 2417 Duff Ave Ames, IA$164K------
- 2312 Duff Ave Ames, IA$172K------
- 322 24th St Ames, IA$172K------
- 2217 Duff Ave Ames, IA$161K41.51,243
- 220 24th St Ames, IA$245K------
- 2212 Kellogg Ave Ames, IA$168K321,196
- 321 24th St Ames, IA$180K------
- 2222 Duff Ave Ames, IA$179K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!