304 Chalmette Dr, Norman, OK 73071Studio, 1 bath, 3,792 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1982
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $165,000
- Price/sqft: $44
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 3,792 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 36625
- Zillow Home ID: 21738924
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 304 Chalmette Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73071 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 6.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.2% higher than in Norman, and 80.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73071 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73071 home values.
- 304 Chalmette Dr APT B Norman, OK$106K21975
- 300 Chalmette Dr APT B Norman, OK$106K21975
- 300 Chalmette Dr Norman, OK$209K213,792
- 308 Chalmette Dr Norman, OK$210K213,792
- 312 Chalmette Dr Norman, OK$211K213,792
- 1720 Chamblee Dr Norman, OK$92K321,084
- 1723 Surrey Pl Norman, OK$112K321,268
- Classen Blvd Norman, OK--------
- Imhoff Rd Norman, OK--------
- 1719 Surrey Pl Norman, OK$107K321,456
- 302 Vicksburg Cir APT B Norman, OK$86K21948
- 302 Vicksburg Cir Norman, OK$125K222,451
- 237 Chalmette Dr APT B Norman, OK$110K21975
- 1722 Surrey Pl Norman, OK$94K321,184
- 1716 Chamblee Dr Norman, OK$95K321,070
- 316 Chalmette Dr Norman, OK$220K213,792
- 1721 Chamblee Dr Norman, OK$95K321,344
- Surrey Dr Norman, OK$95K32952
- 304 Vicksburg Cir Norman, OK$224K223,792
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292