304 Crystal Cove Ct, Moore, SC 293693 beds, 2 baths, 1,962 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Stop Dreaming and Start Living! Take a look at this stunning all brick 3 bedroom spilt floor plan, 2 bath home with bonus room. Stunning landscaped yard with private fenced yard, an everyday s a vacation patio, and a Be-You-tiful fish pond. Quiet community includes community pool, play ground, and common areas. You don t want to miss this. So much for only $164,900. Call Manfred (864) 205-4692 for more details.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2010 for $159,900
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,962 sqft
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 66
- Parcel #: 5320058900
- Zillow Home ID: 82764930
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 304 Crystal Cove Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29369, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.1% greater than in Moore, and 15.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29369 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Moore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29369 home values.
- 236 N Hamlet Ct Moore, SC$169K321,730
- 253 N Hamlet Ct Moore, SC$81K321,850
- 248 N Hamlet Ct Moore, SC$158K321,800
- 232 N Hamlet Ct Moore, SC$148K321,838
- 308 Crystal Cove Ct Moore, SC--------
- 252 N Hamlet Ct Moore, SC$189K332,262
- 241 N Hamlet Ct Moore, SC$156K321,600
- 228 N Hamlet Ct Moore, SC$167K321,862
- 245 N Hamlet Ct Moore, SC$163K322,061
- 309 Crystal Cove Ct Moore, SC$162K321,600
- 237 N Hamlet Ct Moore, SC$153K321,459
- 309 Crystal Cove Ct Moore, SC$81K321,600
- 312 Crystal Cove Ct Moore, SC--------
- 233 N Hamlet Ct Moore, SC$164K321,825
- 249 N Hamlet Ct Moore, SC$175K321,787
- 224 N Hamlet Ct Moore, SC$151K321,597
- 313 Crystal Cove Ct Moore, SC--------
- 256 N Hamlet Ct Moore, SC$172K322,727
- 229 N Hamlet Ct Moore, SC$166K321,823
- 317 Crystal Cove Ct Moore, SC--------
Nearby Schools in Moore
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292