304 E Gordon Ave, Rossville, GA 307414 beds, 2 baths, 1,350 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Houses on both sides of our house have been updated fairly recently, as have other homes in the area, bringing a freshness to the area.
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1932
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Off street, On street
- extra large lot
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,350 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1973
- Lot depth: 190
- Parcel #: 2004 007
- Zillow Home ID: 54069253
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 304 E Gordon Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30741, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 90.1% greater than in Chattanooga Metro, and 124.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30741 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chattanooga Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30741 home values.
- 306 E Gordon Ave Rossville, GA$80K321,536
- 302 E Gordon Ave Rossville, GA$79K--21,029
- 320 E Gordon Ave Rossville, GA$84K221,258
- 318 E Gordon Ave Rossville, GA--------
- 308 E Gordon Ave Rossville, GA$39K--11,680
- State Line Rd GA$81K--2802
- 310 E Gordon Ave Rossville, GA$81K--21,710
- 5007 16th Ave Chattanooga, TN$74K----2,122
- 304 E Gordon Ave Rossville, GA$90K421,350
- 3214 E 51st St Chattanooga, TN$67K----1,005
- E Gordon Ave Rossville, GA$147K--22,470
- 301 E Gordon Ave Rossville, GA$74K--11,190
- 5006 15th Ave Chattanooga, TN$59K----1,477
- 309 E Gordon Ave Rossville, GA$71K21876
- 5005 16th Ave Chattanooga, TN$88K----1,537
- 311 E Gordon Ave Rossville, GA$47K--11,130
Nearby Schools in Rossville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292