This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2.16 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Views: 2,548 all time views
- HOA Fee: $207
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2009 for $80,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 5 spaces
- View: City
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Community Features \ Fitness, Community Features \ Gated Community, Community Features \ Recreation Building, Community Features \ Security, Condo Fees Term \ Monthly, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Exterior Features \ Balcony/Sun Deck, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Wood, Foundation \ Slab, Front Exposure \ West, Garage Carport \ 5+ Car Garage, Garage Features \ Assigned Parking, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Interior Layout \ Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Last Change Type \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Balcony, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Location \ In City Limits, Maintenance Includes \ Building Exterior, Maintenance Includes \ Ground Maintenance, Maintenance Includes \ Recreational Facilities, Maintenance Includes \ Roof, Maintenance Includes \ Security, Maintenance Includes \ Water/Sewer, Master Bath Features \ Shower No Tub, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Condominium, Pet Size \ Medium (36-60 Lbs.), Pool \ Community, Property Description \ Mid Rise, Property Style \ Condo, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Other, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Variable Commission, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Pending, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Public Utilities
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 6
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 685 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 362229313056019
- Unit floor #: 6
- Zillow Home ID: 64465665
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $88-131K.
Market guideZillow predicts Central Business District home values will rise 9.4% next year, compared to a 8.5% increase for Orlando as a whole. Among Central Business District homes, this home is valued 30.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 3.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Central Business District, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.2% higher than in Orlando, and 225.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Central Business District home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central Business District home values.
|Other Units in this Building (61)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 204 E South St|
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Data by GreatSchools.org