304 Franklin St, Beaufort, NC 285163 beds, 2 baths, 1,450 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- 83 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2013 for $167,000
- Price/sqft: $115
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,450 sqft
- Parcel #: 730608872568000
- Zillow Home ID: 101972860
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 304 Franklin Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28516, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.7% higher than in Beaufort, and 55.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28516 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Beaufort.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 306 Franklin St Beaufort, NC$173K321,523
- 302 Franklin St Beaufort, NC$174K321,385
- 302 Franklin St Beaufort, NC$174K321,400
- 308 Franklin St Beaufort, NC$171K321,369
- 104 Calhoun St Beaufort, NC$177K321,512
- 305 Franklin St Beaufort, NC$172K321,372
- 305 Franklin St Beaufort, NC$169K321,345
- 307 Franklin St Beaufort, NC$192K321,777
- 405 Tradd St Beaufort, NC$171K321,457
- 303 Franklin St Beaufort, NC$170K321,380
- 303 Franklin St Beaufort, NC$165K421,392
- 500 Professional Park Dr Beaufort, NC$181K321,474
- 500 Professional Park Dr Beaufort, NC$167K321,481
- Rutledge Ave Beaufort, NC$159K321,378
- 309 Franklin St Beaufort, NC$163K321,223
- 301 Franklin St Beaufort, NC$171K321,407
- 301 Franklin St Beaufort, NC$169K321,385
- 403 Tradd St Beaufort, NC$226K321,760
- 113 Calhoun St Beaufort, NC--Studio----
- 412 Tradd St Beaufort, NC$226K321,867
Nearby Schools in Beaufort
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.