- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
304 Hibriten Dr SE, Lenoir, NC 286454 beds, 3 baths, 2,172 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5.65 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $176,500
- Price/sqft: $81
- Finished basement, 724 sqft
- Parking: 556 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,172 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Parcel #: 09124 1 19
- Zillow Home ID: 70116198
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 304 Hibriten Drive Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28645, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 98.1% greater than in Hickory Metro, and 33.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28645 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hickory Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28645 home values.
- 304 Hibriten Dr SE Lenoir, NC$111K433,011
- 309 Hibriten Dr NC--------
- 312 Hibriten Dr SE Lenoir, NC$319K434,647
- 402 Woodridge Dr Lenoir, NC--------
- 315 Hibriten Dr SE Lenoir, NC$100K321,677
- 502 Wilkesboro Blvd SE Lenoir, NC$362K--22,443
- 406 Wedgewood Pl SW Lenoir, NC$175K32.51,964
- 416 Rocky Top Ct Lenoir, NC$165K321,485
- 323 Hibriten Dr SE Lenoir, NC$127K31.51,704
- 321 Hibriten Dr Lenoir, NC$73K------
- 404 Woodridge Dr Lenoir, NC$531K33.53,978
Nearby Schools in Lenoir
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292