A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $300K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $19.2K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Dripping Springs is $17,702.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $9.8K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Dripping Springs is $14,895.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 1.44 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- All time views: 2,213
- HOA Fee: $7/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2015
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 506 sqft
- Tennis Court
- Construction: All Sides Masonry
- Foundation Details: Slab
- Kitchen: Breakfast Bar
- Kitchen: Open to Family Room
- Stories Lookup: 1
- Area Amenities: Common Grounds
- Kitchen: Breakfast Area
- Kitchen: Center Island
- Kitchen: Marble Counters
- Master Description: Double Vanity
- Sewer: Septic on Property
- Steps: Exterior Steps
- Utilities: Electricity on Property
- Area Amenities: Club House
- Area Amenities: Biking Path
- Dining Description: Dining L
- GA Description: Connected
- Smoke Detector
- Backs To Greenbelt
- Trees: Large (Over 40 Ft)
- Kitchen Appliances: Disposal
- View: Hill Country
- Steps: Back Steps
- View: Stream
- Trees: Moderate
- Water Source: Well On Property
- Off Street
- Garage Description: Door Opener
- Kitchen Appliances: Water Filter Owned
- Fence: Wood
- Water Access Description: See Agent
- Area Amenities: Equestrian Community
- Horse Facilities
- Stream On Lot
- Region: Wimberley
- Gutters Full
- Area: HD
- Kitchen Appliances: Cook Top Gas
- Kitchen: Walk-in Pantry
- Plantation Shutters
- Master Description: 2 Closets
- Utilities: Propane on Property
- Association Fee Frequency: Annually
- Association Fee Includes: Common Area Maintenance
- Dining Description: Breakfast Area
- Listing Financing: Cash
- Listing Financing: Conventional
- Restrictions: Building Size
- Year Built Exception: Resale
- Year Built: 2002
- Gated Community: 0
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,847 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: R41350
- Zillow Home ID: 28604676
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 78620 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 9.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.8% greater than in Dripping Springs, and 58.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 78620 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dripping Springs.
Nearby Schools in Dripping Springs
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.