This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- Views: 4,917 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2005 for $450,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_DSCRP \ Main Level, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, BTH1_DSCRP \ Main Level, BTH1_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_DSCRP \ Main Level, BTH2_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, BTH3_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, DIN_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, DIN_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, DIN_DSCRP \ Fireplace, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_DSCRP \ Skylight, DIN_DSCRP \ Slider, DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Balcony, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gazebo, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio - Enclosed, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Inground, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Insulated, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, GARAGE_PARKING \ Work Area, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ French Doors, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Gas, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Main Level, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_DSCRP \ Skylight, MBR_DSCRP \ Slider, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Attic Access, OTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, OTH1_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, OTH1_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, OTH1_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), OTH1_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, OTH1_DSCRP \ Firep
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 2,648 sqft
- Parcel #: M:115 B: L:0002-02
- Zillow Home ID: 57189712
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $335-550K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02341 home values will decrease 1.5% next year, compared to a 1.6% fall for Town of Hanson as a whole. Among 02341 homes, this home is valued 35.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 17.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02341, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Hanson, and 57.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02341 home values.
|274 King St Hanson, MA||$395K||5||2||2,640|
|240 King St Hanson, MA||$337K||2||1.5||1,428|
|301 King St Hanson, MA||$559K||3||2.5||2,701|
|281 King St Hanson, MA||$510K||4||2.5||2,780|
|305 King St Hanson, MA||$576K||4||5||3,824|
|325 King St Hanson, MA||$281K||4||2||1,256|
|253 King St Hanson, MA||$646K||5||3||3,515|
|282 King St Hanson, MA||$493K||4||2.5||2,696|
|640 King St Hanover, MA||$437K||3||2||2,594|
|232 King St Hanson, MA||$317K||5||1.5||1,967|
|208 King St Hanson, MA||$262K||4||2||1,620|
|217 King St Hanson, MA||$368K||3||2||1,742|
|628 King St Hanover, MA||$441K||4||4||2,364|
|639 King St Hanover, MA||$320K||3||1||1,516|
|27 Beechwood Rd Hanson, MA||$339K||3||3||1,536|
|620 King St Hanover, MA||$527K||4||2.5||2,432|
|633 King St Hanover, MA||$389K||5||3||1,434|
|190 King St Hanson, MA||$304K||4||2||1,812|
|28 Woodbrook Ln Hanson, MA||$412K||4||3.5||1,899|
|264 King St Hanson, MA||$420K||4||2.5||2,008|
Nearby Schools in Town of Hanson
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded1.8 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.