304 Main St, Dighton, MA 027158 beds, 3 baths, 1,952 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $215,000
- Price/sqft: $110
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, APOD_AVAILABLE \ Yes, APP_COMMON \ None, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_3 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_3 \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COL_COMMON \ None, COL_DSCRP_1 \ None, COL_DSCRP_2 \ None, COL_DSCRP_3 \ None, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Individually Metered, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Electric Baseboard, HEA_DSCRP_3 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_3 \ Wall Unit, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared, MF_TYPE \ 3 Family - 3 Units Up/Down, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_COMMON \ Other (See Remarks), RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Living Room, RNT_DSCRP_1 \ Water, RNT_DSCRP_2 \ Water, RNT_DSCRP_3 \ Water, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, TERMS_FEATURE \ Seller W/Participate, WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 1,952 sqft
- Parcel #: M:017 B:00055 L:00000
- Zillow Home ID: 56827639
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 304 Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02715 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 65.6% less than in Dighton, and 83.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02715 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dighton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02715 home values.
- 316 Main St Dighton, MA$240K41.51,854
- 330 Main St Dighton, MA$309K42.52,016
- 272 Main St Dighton, MA$254K31.51,724
- 340 Main St Dighton, MA$266K522,456
- 258 Main St Dighton, MA$256K42.51,761
- 352 Main St Dighton, MA$346K532,380
- 250 Main St Dighton, MA$251K422,481
- 251 Main St Dighton, MA$199K321,372
- 362 Main St Dighton, MA$310K532,944
- 360 School Ln Dighton, MA$127K11500
- 243 Main St Dighton, MA$255K522,450
- 372 Main St Dighton, MA$333K532,154
- 372 Main St # 3 Dighton, MA$263K31--
- 366 School Ln Dighton, MA$329K52.52,962
- 2040 County St Dighton, MA----0.5--
- 237 Main St Dighton, MA$272K522,601
- 374 School Ln Dighton, MA$213K311,170
- 382 Main St # 1 Dighton, MA$256K111,144
- 382 Main St # 3 Dighton, MA$210K111,144
- 382 Main St Dighton, MA$267K532,288
Nearby Schools in Dighton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!