304 Port Royal St, Dauphin Island, AL 365283 beds, 2 baths, 1,612 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- 244 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Dec 2005 for $300,000
- Price/sqft: $241
- MLS #: 256707
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 3 spaces
- View: Water
- Waterfront, Bulkhead, Two Docks, Boat Lift
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Metal, Vinyl, Wood
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,612 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R025301000013067
- Zillow Home ID: 51064011
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 304 Port Royal Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 36528 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 31.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 67.5% lower than in Dauphin Island, and 40.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 36528 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dauphin Island.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 36528 home values.
- 306 Port Royal St Dauphin Island, AL$290K--21,353
- 302 Port Royal St Dauphin Island, AL$495K--23,696
- 308 Port Royal St Dauphin Island, AL$304K331,640
- 309 Port Royal St Dauphin Island, AL$215K321,230
- 307 Port Royal St Dauphin Island, AL$188K----1,598
- 311 Port Royal St Dauphin Island, AL$176K--1969
- 310 Port Royal St Dauphin Island, AL$323K--22,260
- 313 Port Royal St Dauphin Island, AL$178K211,204
- 315 Port Royal St Dauphin Island, AL$497K--21,386
- 2032 Cadillac Ave Dauphin Island, AL$307K--21,600
- 312 Port Royal St Dauphin Island, AL$438K--21,102
- 317 Port Royal St Dauphin Island, AL$194K--21,120
- 301 Port Royal St Dauphin Island, AL$259K--21,513
- Port Royal St Dauphin Island, AL$495K--23,696
- 319 Port Royal St Dauphin Island, AL$227K--11,154
- 2030 Cadillac Ave Dauphin Island, AL$318K322,166
- 316 Port Royal St Dauphin Island, AL$291K--11,068
- 321 Port Royal St Dauphin Island, AL$242K--21,124
- 2037 Cadillac Ave Dauphin Island, AL$137K311,014
- 2028 Cadillac Ave Dauphin Island, AL$223K--2844
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!