304 Queen St, Bristol, CT 060102 beds, 1 bath, 804 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 1998 for $74,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Basement, Bedroom, Full Bath
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 804 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0067768
- Zillow Home ID: 58129463
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 304 Queen Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06010, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1% higher than in Bristol, and 52.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06010 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bristol.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06010 home values.
- 301 Queen St Bristol, CT$167K622,303
- 218 Prospect St Bristol, CT$194K633,425
- 286 Queen St Bristol, CT$220K83.52,096
- 309 Queen St Bristol, CT$178K422,112
- 214 Prospect St Bristol, CT$134K522,108
- 279 Queen St Bristol, CT$203K32.52,350
- 274 Queen St Bristol, CT$136K211,028
- 264 Queen St Bristol, CT$197K432,958
- 263 Queen St Bristol, CT$246K41.52,226
- 258 Queen St Bristol, CT$182K532,958
- 194 Prospect St Bristol, CT$192K532,828
- 255 Queen St Bristol, CT$117K21.51,547
- 200 Prospect St APT 3E Bristol, CT$125K31900
- 200 Prospect St APT 3W Bristol, CT$116K31900
- 190 Prospect St Bristol, CT$132K422,128
- 254 Queen St Bristol, CT$92K12740
- 226 Prospect St Bristol, CT$161K832,612
- 76 Bartholomew St Bristol, CT$181K542,219
- 82 Bartholomew St Bristol, CT$103K421,566
- 186 Prospect St Bristol, CT$168K532,673
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!