304 S 6th St, Lafayette, IN 47901Studio, 2,520 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
304 S. 6th st and 511 New York.
- Lot: 7,919 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1910
- 28 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $78
- Finished basement
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 6
- Floor size: 2,520 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1910
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 790729236003000004
- Zillow Home ID: 50645777
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 304 S 6th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 47901 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 32.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.5% less than in Lafayette, and 37.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 47901 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lafayette.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 47901 home values.
- 306 S 6th St Lafayette, IN$97K--22,568
- 310 S 6th St Lafayette, IN$105K--31,932
- 220 S 6th St Lafayette, IN$275K----8,783
- 312 S 6th St Lafayette, IN$158K--53,768
- 509 New York St Lafayette, IN$84K--42,160
- 309 S 6th St Lafayette, IN$278K445,741
- 321 S 6th St Lafayette, IN$131K532,422
- 318 S 6th St Lafayette, IN$91K--21,736
- 214 S 6th St Lafayette, IN$100K--21,170
- 505 New York St Lafayette, IN$81K--11,120
- 212 S 6th St Lafayette, IN$48K321,320
- 322 S 6th St Lafayette, IN$112K--32,808
- 508 New York St Lafayette, IN$85K--21,976
- 510 Romig St Lafayette, IN$94K422,130
- 212 S 6th St Lafayette, IN$80K321,320
- 208 S 6th St Lafayette, IN$109K--21,320
- 217 S 6th St Lafayette, IN$104K312,386
- 317 S 6th St Lafayette, IN$113K--22,992
- 215 S 6th St Lafayette, IN$66K--11,200
- 501 New York St Lafayette, IN$73K--21,330
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.