304 S Collington Ave, Baltimore, MD 212312 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,034 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 770 sqft
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $275,000
- Price/sqft: $266
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,034 sqft
- Lot depth: 67
- Lot width: 11
- Parcel #: 1766 010
- Zillow Home ID: 36428905
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 304 S Collington Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Upper Fells Point market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 39.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 35% greater than in Baltimore, and 314.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Upper Fells Point home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Upper Fells Point home values.
- 306 S Collington Ave Baltimore, MD$202K--1770
- 300 S Collington Ave Baltimore, MD$445K--2.53,328
- 308 S Collington Ave Baltimore, MD$340K--3.51,980
- 310 S Collington Ave Baltimore, MD$195K--11,048
- 312 S Collington Ave Baltimore, MD$197K--11,080
- 300 S Collington Ave Baltimore, MD$274KStudio--3,200
- 2117 Gough St Baltimore, MD$214K--11,132
- 314 S Collington Ave Baltimore, MD$212K321,736
- 316 S Collington Ave Baltimore, MD$201K11812
- 2115 Gough St Baltimore, MD$218K--21,208
- 318 S Collington Ave Baltimore, MD$237K21.5812
- 2113 Gough St Baltimore, MD$283K321,540
- 320 S Collington Ave Baltimore, MD$274K21.51,200
- 303 S Duncan St Baltimore, MD$154K22.5872
- 2111 Gough St Baltimore, MD$432K4--2,880
- 305 S Duncan St Baltimore, MD$145K--1868
- 322 S Collington Ave Baltimore, MD$183K11813
- 250 S Collington Ave Baltimore, MD$270K532,474
- S Collington Ave Baltimore, MD$252K--21,958
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.