304 SE 66th St, Oklahoma City, OK 731493 beds, 1 bath, 982 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2014 for $59,900
- Price/sqft: $61
- Parking: 286 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 982 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 086060735
- Zillow Home ID: 21878026
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 304 Se 66th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73149 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 27.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.3% lower than in Oklahoma City, and 16.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 73149 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73149 home values.
- 300 SE 66th St Oklahoma City, OK$53K21816
- 308 SE 66th St Oklahoma City, OK$56K31816
- 312 SE 66th St Oklahoma City, OK$42K21696
- 301 SE 67th St Oklahoma City, OK$59K21824
- 309 SE 67th St Oklahoma City, OK$44K21792
- 316 SE 66th St Oklahoma City, OK$51K31816
- 313 SE 67th St Oklahoma City, OK$54K31792
- 320 SE 66th St Oklahoma City, OK$44K21696
- 317 SE 67th St Oklahoma City, OK$51K31806
- 321 SE 67th St Oklahoma City, OK$56K311,086
- SE 67th St Oklahoma City, OK$54K31792
- 324 SE 66th St Oklahoma City, OK$58K31816
- 6216 Johnnie Ter Oklahoma City, OK$58K321,210
- 629 SE 60th Pl Oklahoma City, OK$54K221,008
- 6048 Johnnie Ter Oklahoma City, OK$58K321,185
- 6141 Cielo Ter Oklahoma City, OK$58K321,185
- 6121 Courtyards Ct Oklahoma City, OK$57K321,125
- 320 SE 67th St Oklahoma City, OK$134K321,872
- 325 SE 67th St Oklahoma City, OK$41K311,106
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.