304 SW 174th St, Oklahoma City, OK 73170
Sold on 5/24/13: $239,500
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:2,150 sq ft
- Lot:8,276 sqft
- Year Built:2013
- Last Sold:May 2013 for $239,500
- Heating Type:Forced air
10-person storm shelter in garage.
New neighborhood, still mostly under construction. Moore Public Schools, served by Wayland Bonds Elementary, Brink Jr. High, and Southmoore High Schools.
5 minutes to I-35 with easy access to OKC (25 minutes to downtown) and Norman (10 minutes.) 10 minutes to shopping, restaurants, movies, and services in Moore.
- CoolingCentral, Refrigeration
- ParkingGarage - Attached, On street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Jetted Tub
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Office, Pantry, Walk-in closet
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Additional FeaturesGas stove, electric wall oven, all stainless, granite countertops throughout, 3 full baths,
- Neighborhood NameRio Toscano
- Parcel #R0162692
- Roof TypeComposition
- Room Count11
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeCraftsman
- ViewCity, Water
- Zillow Home ID114198562
- Covered Parking Spaces3
- Days on Zillow298
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year2013
- LaundryIn Unit
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$150,697||$128K – $173K||+$1,790||$70||03/16/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,272/mo||$865 – $1.5K/mo||+$28||$0.59||03/10/2014|
posted on 05/24/2013
$244,152 (based on Home Appraisal)
Zillow predicts 73170 home values will rise 2.3% next year, compared to a 1.7% rise for Oklahoma City as a whole. Among 73170 homes, this home is valued 10.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 22% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Oklahoma City market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 15.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Oklahoma City, and 8.9% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73170 home values.
Neighborhood for 304 Sw 174th Street
Nearby Schools in Oklahoma City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005