- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
304 Scott St, Baltimore, MD 212302.5 baths, 1,840 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,263 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $225,000
- Price/sqft: $122
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 200 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 1,840 sqft
- Parcel #: 0284 054
- Zillow Home ID: 72227482
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 304 Scott Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Washington Village market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 66.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 64.6% higher than in Baltimore, and 406% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Washington Village home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21230 home values.
- 302 Scott St Baltimore, MD$348K--2.51,640
- 306 Scott St Baltimore, MD$395K--32,016
- 308 Scott St # 1901 Baltimore, MD$390K--2.51,840
- 310 Scott St Baltimore, MD$276K--2.51,840
- 801 Mchenry St Baltimore, MD$405K--2.52,000
- 312 Scott St Baltimore, MD$412K--2.52,048
- 300 Scott St Baltimore, MD$419K--2.52,240
- 803 Mchenry St Baltimore, MD$384K431,856
- 803 1/2 Mchenry St Baltimore, MD$352K442,040
- 816 Ryan St Baltimore, MD$284K--2.51,816
- 814 Ryan St Baltimore, MD$270K--2.51,888
- 314 Scott St # 1901 Baltimore, MD$300K--2.51,920
- 818 Ryan St Baltimore, MD$125K------
- 805 Mchenry St Baltimore, MD$413K--2.52,288
- 812 Ryan St Baltimore, MD$282K33.52,000
- 810 Ryan St Baltimore, MD$254K43.52,300
- 810 Ryan St # 1901 Baltimore, MD$402K--2.52,016
- 316 Scott St # 1901 Baltimore, MD$409K--2.52,016
- 807 Mchenry St Baltimore, MD$271K--2.52,000
- 808 Ryan St Baltimore, MD$288K--31,840
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.