304 Sherlyn Dr, Selah, WA 989423 beds, 2 baths, 1,820 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2008 for $175,000
- Finished basement, 884 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 506 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,820 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Parcel #: 18130212504
- Zillow Home ID: 72075719
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 304 Sherlyn Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98942 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 46.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 121.2% greater than in Selah, and 9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98942 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Selah.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98942 home values.
- 306 Sherlyn Dr Selah, WA$197K432,296
- 302 Sherlyn Dr Selah, WA$179K3--1,840
- 305 Sherlyn Dr Selah, WA$188K321,978
- 303 Sherlyn Dr Selah, WA$145K321,056
- 308 Sherlyn Dr Selah, WA$199K332,096
- 311 Anchor Loop Selah, WA$153K311,612
- 307 Sherlyn Dr Selah, WA$185K321,670
- 301 Sherlyn Dr Selah, WA$178K321,544
- 310 Sherlyn Dr Selah, WA$190K431,919
- 805 W 5th Ave Selah, WA$200K321,850
- 310 Hillcrest Dr Selah, WA$199K322,038
- 309 Sherlyn Dr Selah, WA$236K321,979
- 803 W 5th Ave Selah, WA$208K532,692
- 306 Hillcrest Dr Selah, WA$219K323,494
- 309 Anchor Loop Selah, WA$156K311,350
- 312 Hillcrest Dr Selah, WA$209K431,986
- 302 Anchor Loop Selah, WA$168K321,856
- 312 Sherlyn Dr Selah, WA$179K331,632
- 304 Hillcrest Dr Selah, WA$169K321,356
- 314 Sherlyn Dr Selah, WA$166K321,310
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292