- Lot: 0.78 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Less than 1 day on Zillow
- Views: 374 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $715,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $292
- MLS #: 20164577
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- View: Water
- APPLIANCES \ Convection Oven, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, APPLIANCES \ Water Heater - Electric, BASEMENT \ Finished, BASEMENT \ Heated, BASEMENT \ Other - See Remarks, BASEMENT \ Walkout, BASEMENT \ Yes, Bedrooms \ Five, Class \ RESIDENTIAL, COMMUNITY AMENITIES \ Other - See Remarks, COOLING SYSTEM TYPE \ Heat Pump, Dining Room Y/N \ Yes, DOCK FEATURES \ Covered, DOCK FEATURES \ Other, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Balcony, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Driveway - Concrete, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Pool-In Ground, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Underground Irrigation, FLOORS \ Ceramic Tile, FLOORS \ Hardwood, FOUNDATION \ Basement, Full Baths \ Four, Garage Capacity \ Two, Garage Type \ Attached Garage, Half Baths \ None, HEATING SYSTEM TYPE \ Electricity, HEATING SYSTEM TYPE \ Heat Pump, HEATING SYSTEM TYPE \ Natural Gas, High Speed Internet Avail \ Yes, HOA FEE INCLUDES \ Other - See Remarks, HOA FEE INCLUDES \ Street Lights, HOA Y/N \ Yes, Inside Subdivision \ Yes, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Cable TV Available, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Cathdrl/Raised Ceilings, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Ceiling Fan, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Ceilings-Knock Down, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Ceilings-Smooth, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Countertops-Granite, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Electric Garage Door, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Fireplace, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Fireplace - Multiple, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Fireplace-Gas Connection, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Gas Logs, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Jack and Jill Bath, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Jetted Tub, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Laundry Room Sink, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Walk-In Closet, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Walk-In Shower, Lake \ Keowee, LAKE FEATURES \ Dock-In-Place, LAKE FEATURES \ Other - See Remarks, Lake Front \ Yes, Living Room Y/N \ Yes, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Other - See Remarks, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Sidewalks, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Water Access, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Water View, Master Bedroom Y/N \ Yes, MASTER SUITE FEATURES \ Full Bath, MASTER SUITE FEATURES \ Master on Main Level, MASTER SUITE FEATURES \ Other - See remarks, MASTER SUITE FEATURES \ Shower - Separate, MASTER SUITE FEATURES \ Sitting Area, MASTER SUITE FEATURES \ Tub - Jetted, MASTER SUITE FEATURES \ Walk-In Closet, ROOF \ Architectural Shingles, Sale/Rent \ For Sale, SEWER \ Septic Tank, SF Range \ 4500-4999, SPECIALTY ROOMS \ Breakfast Area, SPECIALTY ROOMS \ Formal Dining Room, SPECIALTY ROOMS \ In-Law Suite, SPECIALTY ROOMS \ Laundry Room, SPECIALTY ROOMS \ Media Room, SPECIALTY ROOMS \ Office/Study, SPECIALTY ROOMS \ Other - See Remarks, SPECIALTY ROOMS \ Recreation Room, STORAGE SPACE \ Floored Attic, STORAGE SPACE \ Other - See Remarks, STYLE \ Traditional, Type \ Single Family, UTILITIES ON SITE \ Natural Gas, UTILITIES ON SITE \ Public Water, UTILITIES ON SITE \ Septic, UTILITIES ON SITE \ Telephone, WATER \ Public Water
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Stories: 0
- Floor size: 2,448 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 1790001014
- Zillow Home ID: 111151726
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $495K-1.0M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts South Carolina home values will increase 1.5% next year. Among 29672 homes, this home is 351.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 296.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29672, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.6% less than in West Union, and 57.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 29672 home values rise more quickly than other regions in West Union.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|300 Shores Dr Seneca, SC||$581K||--||--||2,954|
|310 Shores Dr Seneca, SC||$659K||4||5||--|
|300 Shores Dr Seneca, SC||$243K||3||4||--|
|307 Shores Dr Seneca, SC||$165K||--||--||1,605|
|305 Shores Dr Seneca, SC||$203K||3||2||1,750|
|311 Shores Dr Seneca, SC||$707K||--||--||2,801|
|317 Johnson Cove Rd Seneca, SC||$149K||--||--||1,444|
|320 Johnson Cove Rd Seneca, SC||--||--||--||--|
|Johnson Cove Rd Seneca, SC||$240K||--||--||--|
|322 Johnson Cove Rd Seneca, SC||$281K||--||--||--|
|Johnson Cove Rd Seneca, SC||--||--||--||--|
|309 Johnson Cove Rd Seneca, SC||$124K||--||--||--|
|305 Johnson Cove Rd Seneca, SC||$327K||--||--||1,792|
|311 Johnson Cove Rd Seneca, SC||$91K||3||2||1,300|
|208 Johnson Cove Rd Seneca, SC||$313K||4||3||2,750|
|206 Johnson Cove Rd Seneca, SC||$211K||4||--||3,250|
|208 Johnson Cove Rd Seneca, SC||$214K||4||2.5||2,730|
|205 Johnson Cove Rd Seneca, SC||$258K||--||--||3,532|
|420 My Hill Rd Seneca, SC||$192K||--||--||2,065|
|297 Johnson Cove Rd Seneca, SC||$150K||3||2||1,162|
Nearby Schools in West Union
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!