304 Snug Harbor Cir, Lake Lure, NC 28746
Sold on 3/28/13: $860,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:4 baths
- Single Family:2,485 sq ft
- Lot:0.94 acres
- Year Built:1927
- Last Sold:Mar 2013 for $860,000
- Heating Type:Forced air, Heat pump
- CoolingCentral, Other
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Room TypesFamily room, Laundry room
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Covered Parking Spaces0
- Days on Zillow351
- Elementary SchoolLake Lure Classical Academy
- Exterior MaterialWood
- LaundryIn Unit
- Middle SchoolLake Lure Classical Academy
- Parcel #218496
- Roof TypeOther
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Zillow Home ID102163364
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$862,540||$690K – $1.05M||-$7||$347||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,043/mo||$776 – $4.1K/mo||-$143||$0.82||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts North Carolina home values will rise 1.9% next year. Among 28746 homes, this home is valued 287.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 87% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28746 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 25.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 93.1% higher than in Forest City Metro, and 66.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28746 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Forest City Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Neighborhood for 304 Snug Harbor Cir
Nearby Schools in Lake Lure
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005