304 W 75th StAPT 17H, New York, NY 10023
- Days on Zillow219
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesCoop Maintenance \ 1452,Financing Allowed \ 80,Tax Deduction \ 43,Private Outdoor Space \ None,Dogs Allowed \ true,Cats Allowed \ true,Live- in Superintendent \ true,Bike Room \ true,Total Floors \ 17,Borough \ Manhattan,Block Number \ 1184,Lot Number \ 87,Buyfolio Building ID \ 62514,Total Charges \ 1452
- Appliances IncludedDryer, Washer
- LaundryIn Unit
- MLS #482807
- Parcel #1184008700304000000017H
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count3
- # Stories17.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count117
- ViewCity, Park
- Zillow Home ID72521926
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,660/mo||$2.1K – $6.5K/mo||+$137||--||11/25/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts New York home values will decrease 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.7% fall for New York Metro as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 10023 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 0.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 68.2% less than in New York Metro, and 95.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 10023 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
Neighborhood for 304 W 75th Street APT 17H
- Apt 2B$797K11.0--
- Apt 3F$548K--1.0--
- Apt 4E$402K------
- Apt 5A$616K------
- Apt 5C$411K------
- Apt 6H$730K11.0685
- Apt 7E$497K--1.0--
- Apt 9C$591K--1.0400
- Apt 9E$457K------
- Apt 9F$440K------
- Apt 9G$417K11.0--
- Apt 12H$698K------
- Apt 14A$1M11.0--
- Apt 14C$540K------
- Apt 14E$600K--1.0--
- Apt 14F$482K------
- Apt 14H$469K------
- Apt 15C$896K--1.0500
- Apt 15D$484K--1.0--
- Apt 16F$421K------
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Special Music School (assigned) K-8 0.4 mi
- High School of Arts and Technology (assigned) 9-12 0.4 mi
- Manhattan/Hunter Science High (assigned) 9-12 0.4 mi
- Manhattan Theatre Lab High (assigned) 9-12 0.4 mi
- Urban Assembly School for Media Studies... (assigned) 9-12 0.4 mi
- High School for Law, Advocacy and Commu... (assigned) 9-12 0.5 mi
- Fiorello H Laguardia High School of Mus... (assigned) 9-12 0.5 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005