3040 Goodwin Ave, Redwood City, CA 940614 beds, 3 baths, 1,950 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,300 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $1,052,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 450 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park, Water
- Creekside setting
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,950 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 6784
- Lot width: 6784
- Parcel #: 069023070
- Zillow Home ID: 15590647
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3040 Goodwin Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94061 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.1% less than in Redwood City, and 80.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94061 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94061 home values.
- 3050 Goodwin Ave Redwood City, CA$1.27M532,000
- 3030 Goodwin Ave Redwood City, CA$1.12M321,420
- 3031 Carson St Redwood City, CA$1.18M321,540
- 3060 Goodwin Ave Redwood City, CA$1.53M43.52,600
- 3039 Goodwin Ave Redwood City, CA$1.12M321,790
- 3019 Carson St Redwood City, CA$1.5M332,960
- 3049 Goodwin Ave Redwood City, CA$1.04M321,660
- 1296 Foothill St Redwood City, CA$1.76M42.52,510
- 3059 Goodwin Ave Redwood City, CA$1.38M321,520
- 3029 Goodwin Ave Redwood City, CA$993K321,250
- 3011 Carson St Redwood City, CA$945K321,520
- 3020 Goodwin Ave Redwood City, CA$1.13M421,600
- 3070 Goodwin Ave Redwood City, CA$1.16M321,810
- 3069 Goodwin Ave Redwood City, CA$949K321,250
- 3019 Goodwin Ave Redwood City, CA$1.09M421,680
- 3003 Carson St Redwood City, CA$1.14M321,880
- 3050 Sterling Way Redwood City, CA$1.07M321,640
- 3040 Sterling Way Redwood City, CA$1.17M321,900
- 3060 Sterling Way Redwood City, CA$1.12M321,510
- 1340 Fernside St Redwood City, CA$938K321,250
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.